Basic features are:
– 40′ or 20′ Container with a R19 thermal and accoustic insulation, protecting equipment from temperatures fluctutations, the accoustic insulation will prevent any noise from the desalination system to disturbe the enviroment and close-by residents.
– 36000 BTU split airconditioing system, eliminates moisture from inside the container protecting and extending life on all electric and electronic components. Also facilita the maintenance, supervision and operation of the desalination system providing a conforable enviroment to work in.
– Heavy duty antislipery vinyl flooring protecting any possible small leak from damaging the container floor. Also help operators to keep it clean .
– Multimedia filtration system with low flux ( < 6 GPM/Ft2 ) , Help to reduce suspended solid material on feed water. Operation can be automatic by elecytromechanical valves o manual. - Power and control panel including human Machine Interface ( HMI ) , Programable logic controler ( PLC ), variablke frequency driver ( VFD ) for pump making the systems suitable for different income voltages 480-460-440-400-380 V. 50 - 60 Hz. - Membrane arrays design to maximize the recovery rate ( > 42 % ) with a low flux ( < 10.5 GFD ).
- Easy and clean components layout that facilitate preventive and corrective maintenance. Al components easy to reach and work with.
- Well know and proveen componets, all items in our delanization systems have been proved in the field for years, they are easily available through world wide distribution networks, no need to stock expensive items.
- Protection and alarm system, protect the system from possible malfuntion due to components failure or operators abuse:
Low pump suction pressure
High pump pressure discharge
Permeate water quality
Low permeate flow
High permeate flow
Low reject flow
Pump motor overload
High membrane feed pressure
Chemical tank protection level
Flush storage tank level protection
- Advanced 3D design system, we use CadWorks as our advanced engineering program to facilitate and expedite the design of new systems eliminating costing problems during fabrication
For all of these feature and more, contact us at Sales@Advancees.com